This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes the way CloserStill Media Healthcare Limited collects and uses the personal information of users of this website.
Please read this policy carefully as it explains the kinds of personal information we collect about you and how it is handled.
Who are we?
We are CloserStill Media Healthcare Limited and our registered address is George House, Herald Avenue, Coventry Business Park, Coventry, UK, CV5 6UB. We are registered on the Data Protection Register under registration number Z1479947.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected from you may include your name, payment information, postal address, email address, landline or mobile telephone number, delivery details as well as other personal information you provide to us. If you use our websites, we may also collect information about you or your computer when you browse to allow you to use the services available.
We may collect and process personal information about you as follows:
- we will collect and store details of transactions you carry out through our site;
- we may collect and store information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and services. This information shall be used both for the purpose of providing our services and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- we may ask you for personal information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- where we are required to do so by law or for the exercise or defence of legal claim
WEBSITE USAGE & COOKIES
3RD PARTY SOCIAL PLUGINS COOKIES
We may choose to embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Sharing your information with third parties
Will we share your information with third parties?
- Where you have consented to our doing so we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if you have consented to us sharing your details with carefully selected third parties whose products and services may interest you;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of the prevention and detection of criminal or unlawful behaviour, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications. Certain areas of our websites may be password protected. If you are a user of our websites and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else.
We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
MAKING AUTOMATED DECISIONS
We do not ordinarily use personal information for the purposes of automated decision making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil compelling obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, CORRECTION AND UNSUBSCRIBING
- If you have any questions about this policy or your personal information please contact us by: emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Marketing Manager, CloserStill Media Healthcare Ltd, Unit 17; Exhibition House; Addison Bridge Place; W14 8XP; or by calling +44 (0)2476 719 696.
- you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at using the contact details given above. We may make a charge of £10 for this;
- we want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information we hold about you that you think is inaccurate by contacting us using the contact details given above;
- you have the right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com; and
- we hope you will be happy with the way we handle your information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information
Commissioner if there is a problem – for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 1st December, 2013.
© CloserStill Media Healthcare Limited
ASP provide and host this website for CloserStill Media. ASP is registered with the UK Data Commissioner as Data Controllers and hold all the data within the UK.